6 years ago today, after 3 days of driving and many goodbyes, my mom and I arrived in Ann Arbor, Mi.
Seems like both yesterday and a lifetime ago. These last 6 years it’s seemed like life sped up. Here’s just a sampling of what’s gone down:
- Started and finished my masters in public health
- My parents split up
- Met Brian
- Moved to Royal Oak
- Worked 3 years in Detroit
- Got Brinkley dog
- MARRIED Brian
- Had a miscarriage
- My sister gave birth to my adorable niece, Stella
- Got a job in Ann Arbor and moved back
- Became a mother to sweet baby Ziva (the highlight of the last 6 years, for sure)
- My sister-in-law gave us a nephew, Asher.
Who knows what will be coming next, but if the last six years are any indication, we’re in for an adventure.
Happy Michi-versary to me!