- Her gummy smile. You have to earn it with coos and some quality eye contact, but once she gets going it’s pure joy.
- Her bear hug stretches, reaching both arms up over her head and scrunching up her face.
- Her skeptical expression… All of her expressions really. Her pout is killer.
- The way she clings to my shirt and brushes my chest gently as she nurses.
- the soft downy hair on the back of her head where it spirals in a cowlick
- When she giggles in her sleep… the counterpart of which are her sleep sobs. Those are truly heartbreaking.
- The weight of her spread out on me, arms splayed as she falls asleep.
- The way she uses her feet to play- pushing and pulling with her toes, thrusting her legs forward and back.
- The feeling of her little hand holding on as she sleeps, arm wrapped around me shoulder.
- When she clicks her tongue as she cracks a smile and squints one eye.
- Her big blue eyes. So deep and bright, looking up at me lovingly or with curiosity as she nurses.
I could go on and on… ❤