Hi world! (Or just me)
I’m a chronic social media-poster, link sharing, blog loving young adult…. but the young part is starting to get de-emphasized. I thought it would be fun to write about my transition from ye old mighty youth into my adult life, and post it all on the interwebs. Cause that seemed like a good idea.
Things this blog might be about:
- Sharing things I love in a place where my Facebook friends won’t hide me for over-posting
- The challenges, lessons, and successes that arrise in transitioning from a stellar student to a ‘qualified professional’. Buahahahaha.
- Moving in with my beau and putting together the home we will love.
- Public health, wellness, health communications… it’s what I do.
- Learning how to cook something other then gluten-free rice pasta.
- Music. There most definitely will be music.
- Getting to know Michigan and missing Northern California.
- Pretty much anything.
Perhaps I’ll even find my voice and figure out a bit more about what I’d like this life to be in the process.
What better way to kick things off than with a good song?